Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Insane Workout

The last couple of weeks I have been working out to Insanity. Insanity is from the makers of P90X. I have never done P90X, but from what I hear Insanity is more cardio and that it is. I first heard about Insanity from my dad. After talking to him I really wanted to try it, but then when I heard that my dad and brother who are in really good shape have trouble doing it I got really nervous. I tried it with my dad and loved it. it is definitely hard, but it is so worth it. It's about 30 minutes long and after I get done I feel so good. It's not the easiest to get out and exercise in Utah when the weather is always horrible, but this is the best at home workout DVD I have ever done. Every time I turn it on I look at the girls behind him in their sports bras and know that one day I can look like that. The first week I started it I felt so good about myself. I even thought I had noticed a little difference. If you are like me and can't get outside as much because of kids, weather, or both then I would recommend these DVDs. If you are interested then here is a site to look into it http://beachbodycoach.com/Nitemaretrainer This workout makes me feel so good and even though I am not in good shape I still try and do it at my own pace and I feel incredible afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment