Monday, February 7, 2011

Getting in Shape


Before I had children I loved working out. I still do love it, but find it harder to fit into my schedule. I grew up with a family that has that same passion. My dad always went to the gym and teaches classes, my brothers had weight machines in their bedrooms, and my mom goes to the gym, but has just always looked good. It's not easy to just get up in the morning and workout. My family has helped me a lot by being my inspiration. I don't workout cause I worry what other people think of me. I do it cause I know how good it is for my body. Before I got pregnant with Cody I ran a half marathon with my dad. It was one of the best achievements I have ever accomplished. I had a desire to do it again after Cody was born, but about 7 months later I got pregnant again. Now after being pregnant for 2 years in a row I want to get back to the workouts I use to do and learn some new ones. I want mom's and anyone else to know that it is possible to get back into shape and live a healthy lifestyle.

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this! I too, loved working out b4having kids, but have found it hard to get back into the "swing of things"... I look forward to your readings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ. Your dad sent me to your blog. I can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete